Official Contest Rules
‘New Love’ Sweepstakes
Sponsored by ADAM Creations, Inc. ("Sponsor")NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
The Third Mind ‘New Love’ Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) encourages its fans to follow us on Instagram, tag 2 friends, and let us know in the comments what their favorite Third Mind style or color is for a chance to be chosen to win a free pair of shoes (up to a value of $125 (including shipping)).
- ELIGIBILITY: Persons entering the Sweepstakes ("Entrant") must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is open to any citizen of the US. The Entrant must have not won a prize from ADAM Creations, Inc. in the six (6) calendar months preceding the end of the Entry Period. All other Entrants will be disqualified. Employees of Sponsor and its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their immediate families and/or household members are not eligible to enter.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By following us and tagging two friends on Instagram, Entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. Only Entrants that fulfill all of the requirements in these Official Rules are eligible to win the Sweepstakes. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to these Official Rules and the Selection of Winners (as described in Section 5). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- TIMING AND ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period begins at 12:00 a.m. PST on August 1st and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 1, 2020 ("Entry Period").
- TO ENTER: Can tag up to five (5) friends per person. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. During the Entry Period, persons wishing to enter the Sweepstakes can do so by one of the following methods:
- Instagram: Entrant must follow @wearethirdmind on Instagram and tag two friends. Entrant must be the person who is the authorized user or owner of the Instagram account from which the tags and follow were initiated, and the Instagram account must be set to “public”.
- By Email: Entrant must submit an entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org -Third Mind dba ADAM Creations, Inc. ‘Brand Love’ Sweepstakes.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Sponsor will select one (1) Sweepstakes winner ("Winner") at random every two weeks until October 1, 2020. The winner selection dates are bi-monthly on Fridays ("Drawings"). The selection of the Winner is made in Sponsor's sole discretion and is final pending confirmation of Winner's Eligibility (as described in Section 1) and Winner's acceptance of the Prize. Sponsor will announce the Winner within seventy-two (72) hours of the Drawing and will contact Winner via direct message (DM) on Instagram. All photo entries have the same chances of winning, and chances are based on the total number of valid entries received. Instagram is unaffiliated with Sponsor, is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and will not participate in the selection of Winner.
- PRIZE: One Winner bi-monthly will be awarded a chance to choose one (1) pair of Lace-up dress shoes or one (1) pair of Slip-on dress shoes online at wearethirdmind.com (“Prize”). The Winner’s shipping address must be within the United States and its territories. No international shipping will be honored, and the Prize will be shipped FedEx Ground Shipping to the Winner. The Prize is non-negotiable and non- transferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Sponsor will notify Winner via Instagram direct message along with instructions on how Winner may claim the Prize ("Notification"). Winner must respond to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours after Notification. If Sponsor does not receive a response from Winner within forty-eight (48) hours of Notification, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the award of any Prize or to choose an alternate Winner. Winner is solely responsible for all fees, federal, state, and local taxes, and other expenses relating to the use, acceptance, and possession of the Prize. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the Prize and Sponsor's selection of an alternate Winner.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents of each of them (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim, liability, loss, or cause of action (each, a “Claim”) arising out of or in connection with Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that in connection with any Claim, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the Entrant’s cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes. In no event shall the Released Parties be liable for Entrant's attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any other additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant further agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for injuries, death, or losses or damages to persons or property AS WELL AS FROM CLAIMS OR ACTIONS BASED ON COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, MISAPPROPRIATION, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
- WINNERS' LIST REQUEST: To request confirmation of the name and address of the Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, by October 6, 2020 to: ADAM Creations, Inc., 222 N. Vincent Ave, Covina, California 91722.
- Governing Law: The Sweepstakes and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor and participants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings, or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, County of Los Angeles. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of California and federal court located within such state and county with respect to any action, dispute, or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Sweepstakes.