...stink! with Sciessent® Lava™ XL Slurry keeping your shoes fresh by detecting and trapping odors.
recycled fibers which are also dyed with the same non-polluting process.
Every insole is sized to suit your shoes so there are no weird gaps or lumps underfoot.
recycled materials in our footbed. Our foam is Control Union Certified and meets the Global Recycled Standard (GRS).
Travel more. Stink less.
What We Do:
- Consider every decision for the environment first.
- Put our family of employees first.
- Waste as little material as possible.
- Provide the best working conditions possible for our employees.
- Seek to be a pillar of our manufacturing community in China.
- Reuse and recycle water at our manufacturing facilities.
- Seek to help communities everywhere with performance footwear.
What We Don't Do:
- We don't use harmful materials like tanned leather.
- We don't use virgin fabrics wherever possible.
- We don't suggest to wash products, in order to reduce microplastics in your waterways.
- We don't use waterproof coatings or PFAs, to prevent harmful chemical waste.
- We don't use antimicrobial agents to keep harmful chemicals away from your feet.
Made with 100% recycled fibers which are also dyed with the same non-polluting process. Our footbed fabric is embedded with Sciessent® Lava™ XL Slurry which is a Bluesign®-approved product that keeps garments and other products fresh by detecting and trapping odors.
85% recycled material and 15% virgin material. Our foam is Control Union Certified and meets the Global Recycled Standard (GRS). We aim to get to 100% recycled by 2021 or earlier.