The Gene — Penny Loafer
The Gene is our most versatile classic yet! The classic penny loafer silhouette means it can be dressed up or dressed down. Named for one of the most hardworking, energetic, and athletic men to ever hit the silver screen, it is the perfect shoe for the most active person you know. Go ahead! Sing in the rain, dance across a city, and jet set to new places and new adventures.
Men’s penny loafer dress shoe in Black. 100% Recycled Knit upper. 30% Recycled Rubber sole. Odor resistant insoles, lightweight, easy slip on and off. Engineered to perform. Designed for classic style.
Our shoes generally fit a half size bigger than a Nike running shoe. In other words, a size 9 US in a Nike runner will be equivalent to 8.5 US in Third Mind.
Standard (Ground) shipping is FREE for purchases over $75. \r\nWe accept returns within 30 days of delivery. Learn more
Until our shoes are made from fully biodegradable plastic, we do not recommend washing your kicks. We prefer being safe and not risking more microplastics in our waterways. Learn More
What We Do:
- Consider every decision for the environment first.
- Put our family of employees first.
- Waste as little material as possible.
- Provide the best working conditions possible for our employees.
- Seek to be a pillar of our manufacturing community in China.
- Reuse and recycle water at our manufacturing facilities.
- Seek to help communities everywhere with performance footwear.
What We Don't Do:
- We don't use harmful materials like tanned leather.
- We don't use virgin fabrics wherever possible.
- We don't suggest to wash products, in order to reduce microplastics in your waterways.
- We don't use waterproof coatings or PFAs, to prevent harmful chemical waste.
- We don't use antimicrobial agents to keep harmful chemicals away from your feet.