The Jamie — Plain Toe
Elite performance and unwavering style? You can have both with The Jamie! Whether you’re a master of disguise, musician, actor, athlete, or accountant, spending eight hours on your feet will be a walk in the park compared to your old shoes.
Men’s plain toe dress shoe in Black. 100% Recycled Knit upper. 30% Recycled Rubber sole. Odor resistant insoles, lightweight, easy slip on and off. Engineered to perform. Designed for classic style.
Our shoes generally fit a half size bigger than a Nike running shoe. In other words, a size 9 US in a Nike runner will be equivalent to 8.5 US in Third Mind.
Standard (Ground) shipping (USA only) is FREE for purchases over $75. We accept returns within 30 days of delivery. Learn More
Until our shoes are made from fully biodegradable plastic, we DO NOT recommend washing your kicks. Learn More
Knit to perform.
What We Do:
- Consider every decision for the environment first.
- Put our family of employees first.
- Waste as little material as possible.
- Provide the best working conditions possible for our employees.
- Seek to be a pillar of our manufacturing community in China.
- Reuse and recycle water at our manufacturing facilities.
- Seek to help communities everywhere with performance footwear.
What We Don't Do:
- We don't use harmful materials like tanned leather.
- We don't use virgin fabrics wherever possible.
- We don't suggest to wash products, in order to reduce microplastics in your waterways.
- We don't use waterproof coatings or PFAs, to prevent harmful chemical waste.
- We don't use antimicrobial agents to keep harmful chemicals away from your feet.
Made from 100% recycled fibers which are dyed through a non-polluting process. All water is recycled afterwards.
Found in the Toe Box lining, Eye Stay lining, and Back Counter, Clarino Tirrenina is a non-woven microfiber leather made with a solvent-free manufacturing process that reduces water waste by 70%, reduces CO2 emissions by 35%, and reduces organic solvents by 99%.
Made from 100% recycled fibers which are also dyed with the same non-polluting process.\r\n\r\n
Web Tape on Heel
Made from 100% recycled fibers which are also dyed with the same non-polluting process.
Made with 100% recycled fibers which are also dyed with the same non-polluting process. The fabric is embedded with Sciessent Lava XL Slurry which is Bluesign® approved that keeps your shoes fresh by detecting and trapping odors.\r\n
70% recycled material and 30% virgin material. We aim to get to 100% recycled by 2021 or earlier.
Made from 70% recycled threads with a goal to be 100% recycled by 2021. NatureTex is made from 70% recycled materials. Of that 70% recycled content, 80% is made from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial materials.
Rubber Pod Pieces & Welt
Molded with 30% recycled rubber. We have a goal of being 100% recycled by 2021.
Currently only 10-15% recycled materials. We are working closely with the entire shoe industry to find new methods and techniques to increase the amount of recycled material used.
Water based and contain no VOCs!
Unfortunately emit a small amount of VOCs ( 20%) which is a whopping 80% less than five years ago. We hope to be VOC free by 2021.